like

Monday 16 January 2017

Success

When I start to work every morning, I have questions in my mind. I more often don't have the answers. Sometimes, I do have a plan and most of the times, I don't.. I try, I fail. I try and I fail more embarrassingly. I fail to give my hundred percent many times. Some days, people are happy with my work and some days, they are not.
After a long tiring day, when I go to bed, I think, whether this life is worth living? I survive the chaos of thoughts till morning. In hope of some miracles, I convince my own stubborn self to live this one freaking day.
I fail, but I don't want to run away from that. I am slow, but I have hardly ever stopped.
Death intimidates me in the night, but the willingness to live through it emerges as a winner every single time. I think, that's success for me.
When a few successful people asked me about success, I had to say, to survive is no less than being successful. I feel that I am successful, when, every morning I wake up and find myself pretty much alive on my bed. That's routinely miraculous and that's what makes me successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment