like

Tuesday 17 January 2017

In a lonely winter evening, when you're not around, the breeze breaks into that little space of numbness in me.
Your memories allure me to go after the aromatic dusk, drop a few pebbles into the pond & to silently watch over the ripples ruffling and setting ashore.
In a lonely winter evening, when you're not around, my eyes look for the missing palettes of the ebon-arch horizon over the golden paddy fields, railing the shadows of the tinctured clouds neath the argent moon.
In a lonely winter evening, when you're not around, I wander before the eternal euphony of the enigmatic flute coming from the distant mound. The perfumes of the jasmine from the woods beguiles me of you.
In a lonely winter evening, when you're not around, the night offers me of oddments dark. I close my eyes, folded palpebras drape me in.

I dream of a 'formless existence' of non-dimensional measures...
(Year-2008
Place-a remote village in the foothills of a mountain.
Time-a lonely winter evening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment