like

Wednesday 29 October 2014

One more B'day!

It was just another "good"/"God" morning. I woke up early and thanked God, that I was not dead on the bed. I was assigned with another day to accomplish something, that will allow me to sleep calmly in the night.
While I prefer to stay in room with just a bed and nothing else(these days, I am freed from the addiction towards the pillow too), roommate has a different opinion and cleaning the room kills my early morning times.
Lately, I have believed in God too. Thanks to that friend who has been in an effort to make me believe in him. Today, when I pray, it makes me calm and serene.
Things have gone seriously wrong since last few years, which have made me grow unusually older. I don't blame anyone for this, not me too. I have loved science out of curiosity, though I used to hate Physics n Maths in college days but yet, I relate to it in every day life. I believe, the Second law of Thermodynamics explains me well; "the disorder or entropy always increases with time". Mr.Murphy had his own share of making fun of me too; as he says, "things just get worse".
I remember; someone once had said me, "You are such a wonderful stupid Vaas, I would die to fall in love with You". Trust me, she didn't die but left me with all my stupidity and the fading wonders from it.
I didn't die in separation, but learned to ignore Love when it knocked at my door again. These days, Loneliness comforts me with the space I desire.

The frequency of my inclination towards literature has seriously gone to the bottom. I don't write poems so often. I rather restrict myself to read more and think incessantly about this riddle called life.
Disorder increases with time, because we measure time in the direction in which disorder increases, and I keep the false hope alive that things will be alright soon.

But apart from all this, your wonderful wishes on my time line gift me a day of hope that I no longer grow older, rather I grow up being rich having you all as friends. You all make me feel, that I am wonderful like each of you.

V@@S..

No comments:

Post a Comment