like

Thursday 30 October 2014

A Souvenir!

235,699,200 seconds,
3,928,320 minutes,
65,472 hours,
2728 days,
389 weeks,
7 years, 5 months, 18 days..

Seconds, Yes! as I have lived/loved each of it..

-----------

Adieu to the roads of the forest,
I have walked once.
Adieu to the corn fields,
I have stolen from.

Adieu to the
ruthless rain,
wicked winter,
shrewd sun.

I shall grumble
once more as you all
have begrimed
my slothful mornings
leaving driblets of love,
I took such a span
to understand.

I know,
life goes on
as the merciless night does
to the bemoaned dawn.

So shall I,
but leaving my trail
upon the path,
some one once had
refused to walk..


V@@S..
 
It was wonderful with everything in Southern-India. Two years of academics,
six years of job that has transformed an introvert to an adventurous one with
many agglomerated memories through out the journey..

quitting the job and coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment